Friday 18 May 2007

Thrillertastic

He may be a bit potty these days, but I have to admit his music through the years is great! We had a fantastic time last night at the Thriller Live show in Manchester, the music, dancing and atmosphere made the night memorable for us all. Anna and Dan joined in the dancing and Vicky commented that she had not seen me smile so much for a long time, which really hit the mark.

A bit tired this morning so plan to spend the day doing next to nothing.

Speak soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been practising your moonwalk? More dancing tonight so make sure you have a sleep, I don't want you flagging! Vx

Veronica said...

Good lord, barely out of chemo and a social life reinstated already - I am impressed (and have I mentioned that I'm insanely jealous??!)

ENJOY and keep smiling, smiler!!

Kelly Kane said...

I'm glad you 2 had fun!! I'm excited to hear you're out and about so much lately! I heard you were even out shopping yesterday! I hope you were protecting your head with that lovely bandanna :)
KYPU!!

Kelly Kane said...

PS I love that you called it Thillertastic!!! hillllarious :)