Tuesday 1 May 2007

Day of no news!

Morning all.
Feel I must place an update, even though there is not a lot to report so far this week. Think the photo looks like me, very tried and thinning hair!
Still have the side effects of Chemo 5 with bad stomach ache and a bit of aching bones although not as bad as in the past.
Must feel better by tomorrow as another year passes me by - 38th birthday. Share my birthday with my youngest son, Matthew, who is 5 and massively excited.
Enjoying the great UK weather although I am not allowed to sit in the sun due to possible reaction to the Doxorubicin (also called Adriamycin - A in ABVD). Never mind the weather will be good again in the future.

NB. For those who think my picture taste is poor, please think out of the box. PET = small dog!


Thanks

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have news as good as Kelly's soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Chris
Happy Birthday to you and Matthew
One more to go
Have a great day tomorrow
Alan, Tina, Ellie, Iwan

ps not long until Genesis

Veronica said...

Hi Chris,

Enjoy your big day. Didn't realise it was your birthday too or we would have got you a card with a '38' badge on it! Lucky escape, then!!
Take care - don't celebrate too much!

ps - hope no babies were harmed in the taking of that photograph!!!!

Kelly Kane said...

Hooray for birthdays! Enjoy your birthday and get some rest - soon enough my cancer friend!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris and Matty,

lots of love

Nana and Grandpa