Wednesday 2 May 2007

38 Today

Yes its my 38th Birthday today and so far it has been great. As I share my big day with youngest son Matti, we opened some presents in bed and had a lovely breakfast. Loads of excitement, and Matti was happy too!
Peace restored as Children at school and looking forward to a nice pub lunch with Vicky and my Mum, maybe outside as the sun has got its hat on again. Dad had bugs so has been but in confinement for a few days and I am not missing my last planned chemo on Tuesday! Gives an excuse for another pub lunch later!

Feel 90% OK today after a good kip, with the help of a sleeping tablet. Hope last of stomach and body aches go soon.

Thanks for you comments and best wishes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Chris,

Pinched dads computer, as im still off line (grrrrrrr) have a brill day today, and enjoy your lunch .

see you tonight, xxx
Rachx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris and Matty,


Just been round to see you, and I must say you looking good for a old man! lol
Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs and kisses to you both
Love Tina & Boys xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you both.
Hope you enjoyed ya pub lunch, gonna get Daz to take me for one when he comes home at the weekend.

Marie x

Kelly Kane said...

Happy official birthday - and hooray for one more scheduled chemo for you!! You'll have growing hair before me, I'm jealous!

Veronica said...

Tsk, tsk - shame on you. Imagine not finding a picture of a cake with 38 candles on it - obviously you put having fun ahead of finding the 'perfect' random picture!!

Hope you enjoyed your day and your side-effects gave you a day off!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm glad you've had a good birthday.
Have a great weekend and good luck on Tuesday.
Lots of love,
Karl, Angela and Ieuan x

Kelly Kane said...

Now you have to change your "about me" section to say you're 38!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
We hope all goes well tomorrow. We are thinking of you and hope you are able to find the strength to be positive. You have had a long haul and as you said it isn't quite over yet. Keep your chin up. You are in good hands, both medically and personally.
Lots of love and cuddles,
Lala and the boys xxx