Wednesday 16 May 2007

CT Scan...no problems

Had my CT scan today and thankfully did not have the same post scan difficulties as two days ago. All OK and feeling good. Actually stopped off on the way home for an Italian with Vicky and enjoyed the time together.
Talked to the children a bit last night and they asked a few questions which we were able to answer. They know that I have finished treatment know and am waiting for results so there should be no more Mr Grumpy (ya right!).
Looking forward to tomorrow night as we take Anna and Dan to see the Thriller show in Manchester. Will be good to spend the time with them doing something different. The other one is too young and will get in the way so he's off to his cousins for a stop over and really looking forward to it.
Thanks it for tonight
Thanks

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Glad you're feeling better, Chris.

About the photo - sorry, that's pretty scary. I'm just on my way to bed and I'm suspecting NIGHTMARES tonight!

Enjoy the show tomorrow - insanely jealous!!

Kelly Kane said...

Chris I'm disappointed that you're not wearing the tshirt in that picture! I'll be waiting for you to post a picture with you in your bandanna and tshirt to make it up to me :) Good to hear your CT scan went well - I actually dread them, I hate to drink the OJ with the barium or whatever it is....yuck!

Anonymous said...

Yes V a very scary photo, this was his regular Friday night get up before all this kicked off.

What I have to put up with!

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Julia Roberts has competition.
Glad to see you smiling (fashion sense needs a bit of work though)
Love Lala x