Friday 11 May 2007

Help please...

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has sponsored my sister who is running the Manchester 10k on the 20th May (Next Sunday) with all donations going to Cancer Research UK, a great cause.
I would like to ask anyone else who can help to please make a donation simply by clinking on this link. It takes 1 minute to complete and any contribution is hugely valuable. On the 21st January 2007 I would have probably ignored this request, but on the 22nd, I would have remortgaged my house, it can effect you directly or indirectly that quickly. Please do what you can. I know that a lot of people are completing the run for life race and you may have already donated, if so, thanks, if not.....
I really want to mention Vicky's family who have all donated, including Auntie Linda and Uncle Alan from Spain. Thanks, really appreciate it.

Grovelling over, feet back on ground!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Chris, shopping on day 5-fantastic. Anna will really appreciate you taking her shopping (lucky girl) We love you. Thank you.xx