Thursday 26 July 2007

Were all going on a Summer Holiday....

A quiet week with not a lot to update.
Went into work on Tuesday to see some familiar faces. It was nice to see them and got me in the mood for work again. I think my colleagues were happy to see me and they all commented on how well I looked, just missing the tan due to the good old English summer!! I must admit that I do feel good in myself, possibly the best since October 06, that's 9 months ago! At the end of the day I was absolutely knackered and this did effect me on Wednesday as well, so I did learn that I am not as fit as I thought I was, need to pace myself.

Getting ready to take the kids to Wales as they break up from school tomorrow. Looking forward to the break and some more rest, just hope that the rain stops and the sun shows his face again. I think I have lost some weight since last year, and todays questions is, Did I have any trunks on???!!!

Its just over two weeks to my next appointment with Prof R and after Kelly's news this week, I am really hoping that I don't get any set backs. Only time will tell, no point in dwelling on possibilities!

Nothing else to report so KYPU and have a great summer.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

OK - I'm getting better at this....didn't have to do a double take on the photo!!! Maybe I'm not as gullibe as I used to be....!!

Enjoy your holiday, Cliff ;)

Take lots of photos and share when you get back..........xx

ps - V, sorry I haven't replied to your email - I have a demanding husband back home and there's no time for anything other than attending to his every need.......x

Anonymous said...

Lucky Wullie!! I know the feeling Veronica, no probs, we will send you a postcard (promise) Vxx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday with the family Chris, If it rains for your two weeks at the caravan, then hopefully it will be sunny for our two weeks, ( grrrrrrr you always get the sunshine, and we always get the rain).

Your picture reminded me of someone, but its not worth my life to say who it is!!!

Rach, Clive and boys xxxx

Anonymous said...

Right Rachael, I will get you for that