Wednesday 18 July 2007

Factor 99 please!

Its nearly three weeks since I finished Radiotherapy and my arm pit is just beginning to settle down that's to the magic of cool aquas cream! The picture shows my burnt pit, with the lighter area raw skin (or lack of it) and this has been very uncomfortable.
I said time was a great healer and this is proving to be right both physically and mentally. Have decided not to have counselling at this stage as I feel a lot better and am being positive about as much as possible.

Great to hear that Willie has been allowed home after this SCT which has been successful. I know that he has been to hell and back but his feet are on the ground again!

Nothing else to report so speak soon.

KYPU!

4 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Yikes, your poor burnt pit!! Glad to hear you're starting to feel better with time! :)

Veronica said...

Good god - that looks SORE!! Glad to hear things are improving on all fronts - you're some guy.....x

Onwards and upwards and look after that woodpecker :-)

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that looks sore

xxxRachx

Anonymous said...

Chris, you poor thing that looks really sore!
Take care xxx Tina & Boys xxx