Saturday 4 August 2007

Just checking in

Just arrived home for 24 hours to complete the first day of my Rugby Referees course. Having a ball in Wales, but mixed weather. We have had some hot days but I have to keep my shoulders covered so I don't burn the skin where I had the Radiation treatment.
Read up on Kelly's, Wullie and Daz's log and great to see that everyone is starting to feel better.
Family all well, its really good to have some quality time with them and to be able to swim again is great.
Next appointment with Oncologist is 13th Aug, week Monday so trying to be positive.
Cheers
C

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Good to hear from you, Chris and glad you're having some quality family time............enjoy your last few weeks before going back to work!!

And.....hope the ref course went well..........x

stales said...

Best of luck to you from a 16 yr survivor. Rock on.