Thursday 30 August 2007

Thank You






The end is near...not of me, but my journey to beat cancer.

The words to this song mean a lot, most of all I did it my way......


I have decided to close my Blog as I don't have too much to say on a regular basis. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to my regular readers for the support and comments that you have given me during my journey. Vicky and I have met (not face to face yet) some great people, notably Daz of Aberdeen, Kelly in Boston and Wullie and Veronica in Edinburgh, all of whom have been effected by this illness at the same time and all of whom seem to be getting through it (come on Kelly). We know that friends and family also read and have been happy with their comments and support, so again thanks.

It has been an education and I am quite proud of my blog and its contents and if it helps someone in the future who finds themselves in a similar situation, then great.

I will post news of my hospital visits over the years just to finish it off but that's all.
Oh the cruise was great and what a boat.


Thanks and goodbye.
The End.

4 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Awww I'm so happy and sad that you're blog is over -- mostly happy because you're done with cancer! :) Love you and Vicky lots!!

Veronica said...

So long as you stay in touch......we have yet to meet, but must do so in the very near future!

I'm good at stalking so don't be strangers.......

You should be very proud, not only of your blog but your brave journey in the face of everyone's worst nightmare = well done the Thomas family.........over and out!!

xx

Anonymous said...

Chris

You and Mrs T have been an inspiration to many during these often dark few months but we are so pleased that you can now move on and regain some kind of 'normal life'.
Great to have you back mate.

DB and all the DB's.

Anonymous said...

Well done Chris!!

Your blog has been very thought provoking at times, what a roller coaster you, Vicky and the children have been on.

When I saw you after you came back from your cruise, you looked fantastic, better than I had seen you look in months and months, better than before we knew you were ill which was a bit of an odd feeling.

Myself, Clive and the kids are very proud of you all.

We send all your friends from this blog who have shared your journey our love and best wishes, and hope some day soon, all thier news is good news too xxx

Love Rachael, Clive and the boys x