Saturday 23 June 2007

Nearly there....

A lot can happen in a week, but for me this is one I have been looking forward to for a long time. This time next week I will have finished my treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma after five months. It all started in December with a lump under my arm which was surgically removed and confirmed as HL. Three months of Chemo and three weeks of Radiotherapy seem to have done the trick and its fingers crossed until my next CT scan in October.
I have four hits of radiotherapy to go and on Thursday the 28th I walk out of hospital knowing that I do not have to go back for any more treatment, and I can't wait!

Hope everyone else is having a good week. Will update on Thursday.
KYPU.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahooo!

Drinks will deffo be on us!!

Clive, Rachael and boys

(Notice how I put clives name first, its because he is paying!!!)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news mate.
We have been with you all the way and have read the blog daily with a lump in our throats and often a smile on our face.

KYPU.

DB, Mrs DB and the kids. xx