Sunday 1 April 2007

Day six since chemo 3



Day six in the Chemo 3 house!
Since my last post I have had a real roller coaster ride. Days 1 and 2 were good and I even managed to get some jobs done and cut the grass for the first time this year. Day 3 was the beginning of a deep trough and I have felt poor since with all over body aches and nausea / sickness feelings. I am finding it hard to sleep and this is having an adverse effect on my mood during the day. One minute I feel good the next all I want to do is collapse under the duvet. The aches are really unpleasant and my bones in my thighs and upper arms feel like they are buzzing? Can't wait for the good days this week.
Off to the Land of the Dragons few days R&R with sea air. Hope the weather holds as the Easter weekend will be great fun with the kids, just before I got my next shots! When at the hospital I have an appointment with the wig lady to check out my options. If nothing else will be a good laugh. Thinking of the Kevin Keegan or Bobby Charlton look, which one, your suggestions please!

If I don't get chance to update next week, hope you all have a great Easter. Is chocolate good for producing red blood cells, I hope so!

Finally, thanks to everyone who has supported my sisters challenge and helped her to exceed her initial target. If you have not supported her, shame on you!
Cheers

Post note, If you want to view March enteries, Click on March on the right of the page ---->>>


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously losing it!!!

Vxx

Anonymous said...

Hope the roller coaster lands safely this week and the sicky feeling goes away (until you eat tonnes of chocolate that is!). Have a great break. Thanks for the Easter Eggs.
See you soon,
Love Lala x

Anonymous said...

Chris...
Go for the Morrisey quif circa 1992!

Enjoy your family time in Wales. And love to Vicky (the support system).

DB

Kelly Kane said...

Hope you're enjoying your vacation with the family!!! Eat lots of candy and get some good R&R in!!

Kelly

PS I love your friends and family, they keep leaving me comments especially since you've been gone :)

Kelly Kane said...

One more thing.. that rollercoaster makes me nauseas!!!