Sunday 15 April 2007

Here's to you Jason Robinson....

Is that another song I hear???
What a send off for one of the greatest all round rugby players to grace the world. Ten seconds to go and Sale are 3 points down to Bath and Billy gets the ball, beats the defender and in, wham bang thank you man...Sale are safe and will play in the Premiership next year and 10,600 fans go wild. A night that will not be forgotten for Jason, all the best in your retirement.

On the other side of the scale, Marple RUFC lost and were relegated from North West, South, East Cheshire and Lancs (with a bit of Staffs) teams that play with red in their kit! third division. How they miss my dazzling side step, torpedo pass with that thundering pace!!!

Weather has been fantastic with record temperatures for April and no rain for the school holidays. My daughter has burnt her nose and the eldest lad looks like he has been to the 'Reef' for two weeks. As for me, no tanning my toned (party) six pack, does not mix well with the chemicals!

Feel a bit better as the week goes on, aching all over with reducing nausea. Look forward to my good days, especially as the kids are back at school - peace restored!

Vic continues to be a superstar, I really can't thank her enough. I hope she knows just how much it means to me and how much I love her.

Bye for know.

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Good to hear you're feeling a little better. Let me know what size shirt you want when you get a chance :)

Kelly

Wullie said...

Hi Chris,
Wullie here; finally.
Thanks for al the thoughts and comments on my blog. It's certainly not as up beat as yours but it will be once I get the famous sleep!
Keep fighting the good fight and remember that it's all only short term pain for long-life gain!!
I've added your blog in my links section. Hope that's ok. Veronica and I have found it difficult to find other UK fighters; everything and everyone seems to be in the US so we're really touched to have found you... albeit in shitty circumstances.

When do you want to have a survivor party!!

All the best,

Wullie