Friday 23 March 2007

What a difference a day makes!

Queue for another another song.....
The last two days have been great, I have felt so much better with a real burst of energy and a positive outlook. I feel 110%
Had a good evening out last night with colleagues and they thought that I had nothing wrong with me! I have to admit that I felt great and took advantage of this and had a good time, I know that in a weeks time I will feel totally different.
Hope this energy continues over the weekend and I can watch Sale win a place in the EDF final and England win at football.
Chemo 3 on Monday so its down hill again!
Speak soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alone on a midnight passage
I can count the falling stars
While the Southern Cross and the satellites
They remind me of where we are
Spinning around in circles
Living it day to day
And still twenty four hours, maybe sixty good years
It's still not that long a stay.

We've gotta roll with the punches
Learn to play all of our hunches
Makin' the best of whatever comes your way
Forget that blind ambition
And learn to trust your intuition
Plowin' straight ahead come what may.

Theres a cowboy in the jungle…….

Kelly Kane said...

Glad you're feeling good this weekend! Enjoy it while you can :)

Kelly