Sunday 11 March 2007

Twas the night before Chemo.......

....when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.........

Chemo number 2 in the morning which I must say I am not really looking forward to, the waiting around and the pin cushion feeling! Know its Red Nose day on Friday but this nurse is taking the piff...I hope..
On the plus side have had five really positive days feeling good with high of energy and no side effects. I have enjoyed doing a little DIY and catching up with friends but seeing the Sharks loose on Friday was not a highlight, boys, you have to get your act together soon or its Sedgley Park next year!
Have spent a lot of time today investigating the worst Air disasters in history. Found a newspaper article from Ireland which described the story of a two seater Cessna light aircraft that crashed in the the grave yard of a west Irish town. Investigators have so far recovered 1827 bodies and it is expected the the toll will increase over the next few days! Love it!
Right, that's about it for today, off to enjoy my last beer for a few days. Thanks for the comments, its good to know that my time spent hitting the keyboard with one finger is not waisted.
Speak soon
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, hope all goes well today. If there's anything I can do to help give me a shout. Love to you both. Tina & Boys xx

Daz said...

Good work on the blog Chris, hope all goes well for Chemo#2 - you'll soon be an old hand at it like me!!

Anonymous said...

Chris, I know it's been a long horrible day for you today. It was good to see you smiling though. My thoughts are with you all. Bump in to you next time? I'll bring a decent coffee. John H.