Tuesday 20 March 2007

Always look on the bright side of life!

Is that a queue for a song? After three, 1, 2 ,3 ........
Thanks for the prompt, I need something to make me smile.

Day eight since Chemo 2 and I am nearly feeling normal again, just the bad stomach pains which are subsiding. I really hope that I wake up tomorrow feeling normal as I have been down this week with the aches and pains which were just as bad as previous. This has to be the toughest thing that I have done in my life and I am only a third of the way through it! Support from all areas is great and continually appreciated.

Looking forward to Thursday as I am going out with some past and present work friends. It will be good to see some different faces although I am sure the conversations will be repetitive. Nothing planned for the weekend which will be nice, hope the weather improves as the chills are not good for my tulips.

That's it for know.
Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris...you don't know me but I read your diary... oops!....Keep smiling Chris....I had cancer (elsewhere) two years ago and thankfully it was caught early and I'm fine.....when I found out, I had a choice...keep the news to myself or tell the world and his wife.....I chose the latter and the support I had was tremendous....take that support with both hands Chris...hold onto it tight when things are bad and know we are thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Glad you are smiling.
It's hard to believe that all this is making you better ... but IT IS, so hang in there.
(That was not a reference to your dodgy photo by the way - can we have a more cheerful one next time?).
Enjoy your weekeend and see you soon.
Love Lala X